Brink Productions has a range of items for sale and for hire. We are open to any kind of offer and all prices are open to negotiation. Our aim is to see more items and materials shared across the local events and performing arts industry - saving time, money and importantly resources.
Check regularly for updates or contact our Production Manager Françoise Piron if you need something not listed.
Here are some tips on minimising expenses for your production or event:
- Find out if another company has some items they are not using when you need them: cups, glasses, water dispensers, first aid kits. Even a small hire fee will be cheaper than buying items you won’t need again at the end of your production.
- Hire props, furniture and costumes if you will only need them for a short time. Once you've checked out Brink's stash, try State Theatre of South Australia’s costume and props store, the Facebook Page Adelaide Props, Sets and Costume Exchange
- Make use of your industry contacts to source materials. Most people are happy to help and to pass on contact details.
- Be sure to recommend any business who has been a great supplier. Businesses can’t offer everyone a discount but we should support those who do as much as we can.
- And once you are ready to part with any items, props, set pieces or materials, or costumes, contact The French Brace to help you find a new home for them.